It’s hard to say no – but sometimes you just have to – and so I felt it necessary to give you a list of thing’s that I generally won’t do or get involved in.
In some cases it’s simply because I don’t have the technical skills, in other’s because it just wouldn’t be right and in some cases it maybe because the long term commitment required is more than I can give.
I’m not going to get into any long-winded philosophical or theological debates over my decisions, but please believe me when I say I consider each potential project or request for assistance prayefully and sympathetically.
So here’s the list
- I don’t do forums, bulletin boards, ‘christian’ dating or singles sites, search directories, money making schemes or commercial websites.
- In very special cases I may consider providing support for a commercial website, but only if recommended by a Pastor or if it is part of a bona-fide ministry organisation.
- I don’t set up PayPal accounts, merchant services, shopping carts or anything like that (but I will do my best to incorporate them into your sites if required).
- I only build websites using WordPress (either the hosted solution or the online version). I don’t have the skills to build websites with Joomla, Drupal, PHP, ASP, etc. and my html skills are not what they used to be!
- I will not purchase anything for you or receive any money on your behalf.
And please remember that I will only provide my services to christians or christian organisations who agree with my basic, simple faith statement, which you can read here.